The interior of your hospitality business can make or break your business as much as the food and drinks you serve and how you treat your customers. This is an important piece of your brand puzzle and makes your business memorable, enjoyable and a success. Well-designed premises that speak of your brand and values, can bring a consistent footfall as well as spread the word for you not to mention highlight you among your competitors.
Taking the successful concept and straight forward process I apply for residential projects, transforming your hospitality business has never been easier. As the leader of your venture, you will be making all the crucial decisions from curated options that tick the boxes for an astonishing interior and atmosphere humming finely what your business is all about.
Complete your project in 3 phases
Curated options of:
2 – digital colour palettes and themes in line with your brand – 2 weeks after site visit
2 – layout and 3D designs – 3 weeks from receiving your decision on the palette and theme
Receive 2 options per item including prices and 2 quotations on any custom-made items required. This includes:
Timeline – 3 weeks from receiving your decision on your preferred layout and design. Once you have made your choices, you will be provided with links to place your orders for all these items. Where applicable, you will be instructed on how to obtain trade discounts.
Once your tradesmen are finished and your furniture has arrived, I will personally style the premises with the decorative items needed to finish the interior on a set day, ready for you to open your doors and welcome your customers.
Coffee shops and coffee houses
How to get started
Book a discovery call so you can tell me about your business, time lines and needs. From there on, we will arrange a meeting at the premises so I can dig deeper into your brand, plan and vision for your business.
Receive my detailed proposal within 48 hours. If you wish to move forward, you will receive a welcome pack with:
- Access to a portal we will use throughout the project for effective presentation and communication.
- A welcome questionnaire so I can understand your brand, goals and vision.
- Book a date and time for the site survey
- T&Cs and invoice with deposit details
The work will kick start after the site survey has been carried out.
If any of the below statements apply to you and your business, this is the right service for you:
- If you have been trading for some time and now it’s time to give your place a fresh makeover or a new life as this will help revitalise your business.
- If you have taken on a new site for your business and need professional design and support to create something unique without spending high end prices.
- If you have developed your visual brand and now need to translate this into your premises.
- If you are overwhelmed at the thought of coming up with the right design on your own and anxious about getting this wrong.
- If you have a lot on your plate before opening the doors to your customers so you would prefer making decisions and apply them rather than do the hard thinking to bring it to life.