This service aims to make the big task of completing your interior design project enjoyable, straight forward and rewarding as we work collaboratively. I do the research and design while you make the essential decisions and implement these. With a clear process to follow and narrowed down options to choose from, your project will meet its finishing line with the least amount of frustration and mistakes leaving you with incredible results. It is my job to dig deep and understand what kind of space you wish to create and live in as well as come up with unique designs and plans to achieve this. Cost transparency and defined phases mean you are never left wondering what’s next nor you will have any unexpected surprises. Every project I work on turns out to be stunning in the eyes of my client because it is has so much of their preferences with my professional design and guidance.
Complete your project in 3 phases
Receive 3 digital colour palettes to choose from followed by layout and 3D designs options that suit the spaces and your needs best. These will give you insights into what the finished project will look like before we begin to implement these.
Digital colour palettes: 1 week after the home visit
Layouts and 3D designs: 2 weeks from receiving your decision on colour palettes
Receive a curated proposal for the new furniture and lighting fixtures that will work with your chosen design. This will include 3 option per item and their prices. Once you decide on these items, a shopping list will be provided so you can place your orders with just a few clicks.
Furniture and lighting proposal: 1 week from receiving your decision on design
Shopping list: 3 days from receiving your choices on furniture and lighting proposal
Once all your orders have arrived and are in place, with a budget of yours, I will hand select all the finishing touches and decorative items. On a set date and time, I will return to you house to style your spaces with you.
Due to the current pandemic and government guidelines, we can either do this online or wait for the lockdown to be lifted.
Depending on the estimated delivery time of all the items ordered.
Hallway and landing
How to get started
Book your discovery call today to see if I am the right fit for you, discuss your project and answer your questions.
This is an opportunity for us to talk about your needs, expectations and fees.
Receive your proposal over email within 24 hours.
If you would like to move forward, you’ll be given access to a portal where you will be asked to:
- Complete the welcome questionnaire
- Book a date and time for my home visit. We can do this virtually too.
- Find my T&Cs and invoice with deposit details
The home visit will allow me to meet you and your family members so I get to know you further. A tour of your spaces will inspire me with design ideas that are suitable for your needs and lifestyle. During the visit, I will carry out a site survey and take photos for reference.
If I am doing a virtual home visit, I will assist you in doing the site survey.
You will receive the first stage of the design phase one week after the home visit. Timelines may vary if we are working on 2 or more spaces.
If any of the below statements are relatable, this service is for you.
- This is a long-term home and I want to make sure the interior is done just right so we can enjoy this for the years to come.
- I love professionally designed interiors but I don’t know how to create this.
- There are so many options of retailers, online vendors and items out there that I don’t know where to begin.
- I know what I like and don’t like. I need help bringing this together.
- I feel overwhelmed at the thought of the time and energy required to complete our project by ourselves.
- I want to have a say on how the interior of our home turns out and not be kept in the dark or left with a home that is not reflective of us.
- I want professional design and expertise however I also want to incorporate one or two key pieces or accessories we already have.
- We lead busy lives so I want to make this a painless process with accountability.